Foxchase is owned and operated by the Graybill family. The family had owned the original farm land that the course now occupies for 5 generations. Breaking ground in March, 1990 the course opened for play in June, 1991. The Foxchase name is derived from the fact that the Graybill boys chased foxes on the original farmland.
Built in 1928, the golf course was owned by Abe Dombauch who occupied the old house sitting on what today is the 17th tee at Overlook. Abe spent many afternoons watching players finish up on the par-3 eighteenth hole (today it is No. 16) while dispensing advice and stories to friends and other golfers. After Abe Dombauch, ownership of Overlook went to Dr. Kaiser then to Manny Murry. Manheim Township purchased the golf course in 1989 and in 2004 built the double ended lighted driving range.